How do I adjust for non-capital losses in the Safe Income Worksheet?

Jay Goodis -

If you are looking to adjust the non-capital losses, in the "Calculation of safe income on hand" section, you can use the "Other adjustments" rows to do either of the following:

a) Increase the safe income on hand balance by current year losses

b) Reduce the safe income on hand balances by the non capital losses of previous years claimed

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.