How can I manually change the reserve in the Capital Gains Reserve Worksheet?

Jay Goodis -

To change the reserve for any year, you may use the adjustment rows provided. All other years will update automatically to reflect any changes.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.