What if I would like to change the allocation of loss carrybacks from the standard calculation In the Corporate Loss Carryback Worksheet?

Andrew Skujins -

Changes to the allocations may be made by reducing losses claimed under the "Reduction" rows provided.  All other years will update automatically after the adjusted changes.

Please note that under normal circumstances the "Reduction" rows are not increased.  
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.