Where should I record a tax refund applied against other tax balances in the Tax Continuity Worksheet?

Andrew Skujins -

All refunds received, regardless of their form, should be included in the “total amount paid (refunded)” under the “reconciliation of prior year tax balances” section of the worksheet
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.