How can I book an accrual in the Tax Continuity Worksheet?

Andrew Skujins -

Any accruals or other adjustments for the current year can be completed in the “tax provision (recovery)” section of the worksheet

Any accruals or adjustments for other tax years can be completed in the “tax receivable (payable) from loss carry-backs or other adjustments” section of the worksheet.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.